- 26 bedded accommodation
- En-suite facilities most rooms
- Warm and friendly environment
- Encouraging dignity, privacy and independence
- Dementia care specialist
- Varied dietary menus
- Respite care
- Day care packages
- Daily activities with co-ordinator, entertainment, outings
- Hairdresser, chiropodist, aromatherapist and ‘bespoke individually created’ care plan
- Religious services
- Promotion of physical and emotional wellbeing
- Doctors/District nurses and other multi agency support
Expert care within a stunning location.
The Brake Manor Care Home provides a warm and welcoming environment for service users and families. Situated on the outskirts of St. Austell, in 13 acres of woodland, users can easily maintain links with the local community and families.
We specialise in Dementia care and are able to meet the needs of all of our service users by operating a ‘bespoke individually created’ care plan. The home offers 24 bedrooms (19 en-suite) and 2 double rooms (1 en-suite).
The Brake Manor Care Home
Bodmin Road, St. Austell, Cornwall.
T: 01726 213110
Manager: Suzanne Lang