- 46 bed home, 44 single, 1 double
- En-suite facilities some rooms
- Warm and friendly environment
- Encouraging dignity, privacy and independence
- Varied dietary menus
- Palliative care
- Activities with co-ordinator, entertainment, outings
- Language therapists, hairdresser, chiropodist, aroma therapist and ‘personal’ care plan
- Specialists in Parkinsons Disease, stroke and respiratory conditions
- We are able to accept residents with mild dementia
- Promotion of physical and emotional wellbeing
- Doctors/District nurses and other multi agency support
A beautiful environment with its own cinema room.
Clinton House Care Centre is situated in its own pleasant grounds on the old road to Truro and is only minutes away from the town centre of St. Austell. Recently enjoying a huge refurbishment programme, we have improved the surroundings and extended the amenities and resources for our service users. 40 single rooms (en-suite to some) and one double room (en-suite). All rooms are accessible by either stair chairs or a passenger lift. Thanks to a generous donation from the husband of a former resident we have been able to set up our own cinema room. This is room has proved to be extremely popular with residents enjoying a matinee performance of a wide range of timeless movie classics such as Oklahoma and Gone With the Wind.
Clinton House Care Centre
Truro Road, St. Austell, Cornwall.
T: 01726 213111
Temporary Manager: Jen Harris