Elmsleigh – Par
- 48 bedded accommodation
- En-suites available
- Specialists in Korsakoff’s & End of Life Dementia
- Encouraging dignity, privacy and independence
- Registered for residential and nursing clients
- Relaxed, friendly atmosphere for all residents
- Opportunities for exercise and physical activities
- The Home is registered with the Commission for Quality Care (CQC)
- Organised activities: Movement to Music; sing-a-longs; visits by choirs; etc
- Access to specialist medical, nursing, dental, pharmaceutical, chiropody and therapeutic services and hospital and community health care as required
Elmsleigh was established as a care home in 1984 and is situated in one of the most delightful areas of mid-Cornwall to the East of the Fowey River. The Home is set in over three acres of landscaped gardens which are used by our residents.
We are committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our service. With a pleasant, homely environment, Elmsleigh offers a high level of care to all residents, encouraging dignity, privacy and independence.
The home endeavours to remain flexible to changes in life-style and philosophy which may enhance the quality of life of its residents. Separate social areas have been developed to ensure and enrich the residents feeling of well-being. The team at Elmsleigh are commited to ensure citizenship for all.
St Andrews Road,
T: 01726 812277